Haircuts that allow you to style less and live more are top of our agenda for 2017. Here are some hot options for you to consider:
- Opt for a Bob or a Lob. Whether you go classic or edgy these cuts are great for weighing down your hair and adding chic to your style. They are perfect for wavy or fine hair.
- If you’re blessed with luscious locks and plenty of them, keeping some length and layers to your hair will make for easy maintenance.
- If your hair is on the finer side having a one length blunt cut just above the shoulders will add the illusion of thickness and make for easy styling.
- A pixie cut looks fab on wavy haired girls and can be low maintenance with a touch of product. It’s also versatile enough to be styled into something edgy when the occasion calls for it.
- A short undercut with a bit of length through the top can be an easy style to manage (this one will depend on the texture of your hair).
- If you’ve got to here and feeling left out because your texture won’t suit any of the above cuts then maybe it’s time to consider a keratin smoothing treatment. This makes for a low maintenance hairstyle, especially on thick, coarse, hard-to-manage hair. Warning – be prepared to ditch the frizz!
- Lastly – steer clear of fringes and bangs especially if you’re blessed with curls. These put the high in high maintenance.
your hair, your life, your rules