Supermarket vs salon, cheap vs professional, points you should consider before you make your hair care decisions based on price only, because the old adage ‘you get what you pay for,’ well it is particularly true with hair products.
What that really means?
Simply put our products cost more because they have a superior quality of active ingredients which means you don’t need to use as much and the health of your hair will improve over time.
Why you should care about active ingredients?
Our active ingredients work to repair your hair from the inside out rather than just coating the outside of your hair shaft. Just like your skincare products.
What active ingredients our products contain that will benefit your hair and why you need them?
We have spent a lot of time behind the scenes researching and developing bhave products that contain raw natural, functional keratin and a range of oils including macadamia, evening primrose, vitamin e, pro-vitamin B5, aloe vera to mention just a few. Each of these ingredients is there to actually make a difference to the quality of your hair rather than “appearing” to work for you but only providing a band-aid. Instead of coating the outside of your hair shaft only, our products get in there and work from the inside of your hair shaft out, repairing your damaged hair, rebuilding the internal structure and restoring strength, elasticity and shine.
Unfortunately, cheaper brands often claim to do the same thing but may contain fillers, that while they leave your hair feeling smooth, are actually not doing any of the work our products do. This means your hair is not reaping any of the benefits either.
What ingredients are good for your hair?
Vitamins and Minerals, Oils, Vegetable Glycerine, Raw natural functional keratin.
What ingredients you should avoid?
Sodium chloride, Parabens, Sulphates, DMDM hydantoin, Formaldehyde, Methylene glycol.
Why you should trust your hair stylists advice?
Your stylist recommends products that they know will work with your type of hair. They have your best interests at heart. They want you to be able to replicate the feel they can create for you in the salon at home too. Your salon stocks products that they know and trust.
If you trust your stylist enough to invest in a great cut or colour with them, know they have your back on this one too.
Your stylist is a small business and like all small business, they need your support to thrive.
Reasons to invest in your hair care:-
- Your hair ages just like your skin. It’s true, and just like your skin, nourishing your hair with ingredients that will support its health, in the long run, is important.
- Investing in salon quality shampoo and conditioner will extend the life of your colour.
- Better quality means you use smaller amounts so your products last longer.
- You spend money on your cut, colour and styling why would you skimp on your aftercare?
- Washing your hair in cheap hair care products is like washing your delicate clothes in dishwashing liquid.
- By improving and maintaining the quality of your hair it will be easier to manage and maintain that beautiful colour and cut in between salon visits.
Click here to give your hair some bhave love.
your hair, your life, your rules