If you can’t get to the salon when your regrowth demands it, here is an in-between salon visits survival guide.
- Steer clear of a straight line part, it will put your regrowth on show. Go the zig-zag parting and add a bit of volume with a squirt of gunpowder to lift your roots away from your regrowth. Click here to see how to easy it is to apply gunpowder with this quick video by @insta.beauty.mummy.
- Don’t be afraid to use the wand of your brown or black mascara to hide your regrowth if you’re a dark haired girl. Don’t worry it’s easily shampooed out.
- Accessorise with a headband, bandana or head scarf. Not only will you hide your regrowth but you will look confident and stylish to boot. Hop over here to get some head scarf inspiration.
- Play with a root concealing spray and touch up powder. These will hide your regrowth in an instant.
- If grey hasn’t got you in its grip, highlight the hair around your crown, parting and sides of your head to minimise and disguise your future regrowth. Be sure to choose a colour that is one or two shades lighter than your own colour for a more natural effect.