How many of us know that drinking water is good for us and yet we resist it anyway? You know how it goes; we reach for a coffee, tea, wine or soft drink before that long cool glass of water.
But if you want your hair to shine and feel good you may be overlooking a simple but effective way of keeping it and your skin looking their best.
If you need some reasons to inject your day with some H2O here they are:-
- Hair is made up of one-quarter water – if you’re not drinking it then you’re depleting it.
- Water carries essential vitamins to the hair root and hydrates those strands from the inside.
- Water acts as a flush through stopping the build up of wastes and toxins in your hair, skin, and body.
- Water powers up your hair cells including promoting new hair growth.
- Hair loss has been linked to dehydration .
Here are 3 creative ways to inject more water into your day:-
- Give yourself daily water goals – e.g. 1 glass when you wake up, 1 before each meal or before that coffee, tea or wine.
- Buy a gorgeous water bottle that looks good in your bag and on your desk or gives back to a cause or community you support.
- Infuse your water with fresh fruits and vegetables like mint, watermelon, peaches, strawberry, lemon, cucumber, lime, kiwi fruit, apple, pineapple, ginger, spearmint … get your creative on! Click here for even more tasty combinations.
your hair, your life, your water rules!