Halloween hair is fun but nobody wants to experience it more than once a year and bed hair and bad hair days are frustrating at best and confidence zapping at their worst.
That’s why we’ve made a list of mojo reinstating, bad hair day fixes to help take you from sad to sassy.
- If time permits start from fresh. If you can wash and dry your hair again don’t procrastinate, just do it. If that’s not possible read on.
- Try a sleek ponytail styled using a pomade to smooth and banish any frizz. It’s quick and stylish.Click here for sleek inspiration.
- Opt for a tousled, beachy look by slightly dampening your hair and giving it a good spritz of salt spray.
- Braids, braids, braids. There is a reason they’ve had a revival. They are easy to do, have lots of variations and they work well for dirty hair too! To pick up some tips click here.
- Dry shampoo for when your hair feels like an oil slick but you don’t have time to wash and dry it. Lightly spray your hair at the roots, leave for a couple of minutes then brush through. Presto you’re good to go.
- Updo’s – having some great hair accessories in your draw for those ‘nothing works’ moments is a life saver. For pin up inspiration check these.
- If you’re waging war with your flat hair, try adding some volume at the roots with our gunpowder or hang your head upside down and give the roots a blast of hot air from your hairdryer.
your hair, your life, your rules